Indianapolis home staging costs less than your first PRICE DROP!
Did you know staged homes sell on average 90% faster than non-staged homes?
Trust the credentialed staging experts at HER to stage your home to sell.
The HER Home Design team is a dynamic group made up of certified home staging professionals with experience in real estate, business, interior design, and home decor. Simply put, we KNOW what buyers are looking for and how to pull all those things together to help you sell your home FAST.
The HER Home Design team is a dynamic group made up of certified Indianapolis home staging professionals with experience in real estate, business, interior design and home decor. Simply put, we KNOW what buyers are looking for and how to pull all those things together to help you sell your home FAST.
When you want professional home staging and property styling, it’s time to call HER Home Design. With more than 8,000 square feet of warehouse space filled with our very own professionally-curated inventory, the Indianapolis home staging team at HER Home Design is always prepared to stage your home to sell.
As Pro members of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA-Pro) and the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), our diverse team of problem-solvers is practical, yet highly creative and innovative and most of all, cost-conscious. We’re certified interior decorators (CID) and certified staging professionals. We’re also members of the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR).
We highlight your home’s key features and give you beautifully-designed spaces that are functional, sophisticated, and appeal to the broadest audience so your home sells FAST.
HER Home Design LLC offers three (3) types of core staging plans:
- Occupied Staging - Designed for sellers who will continue to live in the home while it is on the market. We provide supplemental furniture including area rugs, lamps, art and accessories from our private collection and tailored to the style of the home. The home will be redesigned to appeal to its target buyer.
- Vacant staging - Designed for sellers who are leaving their homes without furniture while it is on the market. We provide furnishings to fit the ambiance and style of the home along with accessories and art from HER private collection. Vacant staging can be designed by the room or in a package with the home’s most popular rooms.
- Pre-listing Staging Review - We provide valuable feedback on how to best showcase the homes potential to get it to sell FAST. This is critical information for both a seller and the agent. We will show you:
- Techniques to showcase your home’s assets
- Improvement projects to consider such as lighting, painting, etc.
- Items to remove from the home while on the market.
- Furniture placement to maximize square footage and flow
Should you need your home’s decor enhanced with furnishings, art or accessories from HER private collection, a Home Staging Proposal will also be provided. The Proposal will be emailed within 48-hours of the consult.+++++++++++++
You've got questions? We've got answers:
Do you charge a consultation fee?
Yes. We charge a $399 consultation fee* to walk the property to be staged with our staging team. The fee is credited back to your account when you choose to book with HER. *Realtors in our home staging program are not charged a consultation fee.
How long will it take?
We need 48-full hours to stage a home from start-to-finish. Day 1 is a furniture drop where we make sure all the furniture we selected on our design plan works for the space. Day 2, we bring home decor accessories. Day 2 1/2, we make final tweaks and take photos.
Do you do this full-time or part-time?
HER Home Design LLC is a full-service, FULL-TIME, accredited interior design and certified Indianapolis home staging firm specializing in affordable design services. We have our own furniture store and employ a staff of interior designers, decorators and warehouse to serve you efficiently. We are open regular business hours Monday through Saturday most weeks, except holidays.
May I have input into what goes into my home for sell?
No. The HER team is a certified staff of experienced and professional home stagers and design experts. We understand the Central Indiana real estate market and we work very closely with realtors on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on designing a staging plan that will help your home create an emotional buyer connection and sell quickly. Our inventory is constantly changing and we simply cannot guarantee pieces for individual desires. You can trust us to be the expert who helps you and your agent design and stage your home to sell FAST.
Are you insured?
Absolutely! The HER Home Design LLC team is appropriately credentialed, bonded and insured to best serve your home staging needs.
Where can I see photos of home you have staged?
Please click to check out our portfolio for the most recent images of our work.